Black Box LES424A 4-Port Hardened Serial Server.
For easy remote monitoring and control of four RS-232, -422, or -485 devices over a LAN or WAN.
- Complies with the IEC 61000-6-2 EMC generic standard immunity for industrial environments.
- IEC 60068-2-27 (shock) and 600068-2-6 (vibration) tested.
- NEMA TS-2 rated for use in transportation applications.
- Offers direct IP, virtual COM port, or paired modes of operation.
- Features four DB9 serial ports for the RS-232/422/485 device connections.
- Has two RJ-45 ports (one LAN/WAN port; one Ethernet passthrough port).
- Dual-power option via a terminal strip and locking barrel connector.
- IP30 enclosure for DIN rail or panel mounting (adapters included).
- Includes easy-to-use configuration and management software.
- Built-in Web server for browser-based management.
- Boasts high throughput with low latency.
- Easily integrates four serial devices into your Ethernet network.
- Enables you to monitor serial industrial devices from your office.
- Configure devices, troubleshoot, upgrade firmware, and more.
- Rugged design for operation in a wide temperature range.
|Approvals||CE, NEMA TS-2 rated, IEC 61000-6-2 EMC, IEC 60068-2-27 (shock)|