Black Box LES422A 2-Port Hardened Serial Server.
For easy remote monitoring and control of two RS-232, -422, or -485 devices over a LAN or WAN.
- UL Listed for use in Class 1 Division 2 hazardous areas.
- NEMA TS-2 rated for use in transportation applications.
- Offers direct IP, virtual COM port, or paired modes of operation.
- Features two DB9 ports for the RS-232/422/485 device connections.
- Equipped with a 10-/100-Mbps port for LAN/WAN connectivity.
- Includes easy-to-use configuration software.
- Built-in Web server for browser-based management.
- Boasts high throughput with low latency.
- Slim IP30 enclosure saves on DIN rail space.
- Easily integrates two serial devices into your Ethernet network.
- Enables you to monitor serial industrial devices from your office.
- Configure devices, troubleshoot, upgrade firmware, and more.
- Rugged design for operation in a wide temperature range.
|Approvals||CE, UL Class 1 Division 2|