Black Box LES431A 1-Port Modbus Hardened Serial Server.
Easily link a serial Modbus device to a TCP Modbus device in harsh environments.
- UL Listed for use in Class 1 Division 2 hazardous areas.
- NEMA TS-2 rated for use in transportation applications.
- Routes Modbus traffic based on Modbus ID, and remaps conflicting Modbus IDs.
- Offers Modbus messaging priority control, selectable by source or function code.
- Features a built-in Web server and easy-to-use management software.
- Can be easily integrated into most Modbus network configurations.
- Converts ASCII to RTU as well as ASCII or RTU to Modbus TCP.
- Features a DB9 port and terminal block for serial connections.
- Equipped with a 10-/100-Mbps port for TCP connectivity.
- Boasts high throughput with low latency.
- Slim IP30 enclosure saves you on DIN rail space.
- Includes a DIN mounting clip and spring.
- Provides a gateway between Modbus TCP and Modbus ASCII or RTU devices.
- Allows older PLCs and similar devices to talk to newer TCP sensors and meters.
- Enables you to monitor a serial industrial device from your office.
- Rugged design for operation in a wide temperature range.
|Approvals||CE, UL Class 1 Division 2|