Rackmount ServSwitch CAT5 KVM Extender Hub, 6-Port Standard
KVM extensions up to 1000 feet plus dual-access and remote switching in a convenient rackmount chassis.
These hubs combine multiple extenders. It's like getting 6 or 12 units in 1 box—so you save money and space!
- Use with Standalone Remote Hubs (ACUREM, ACUREMSW, ACUMREM) or the Rackmount Remote Unit (ACU1006MRA).
- Put your keyboard, monitor, and mouse up to 1000 feet (304.8 m) from a CPU or ServSwitch.
- The Dual-Access Hub (ACU1006DRA) enables you to attach a local and remote workstation to each server.
- Use inexpensive CAT5 UTP cable.
- Built-in surge protection.
- Fully adjustable video equalization for the best possible video quality.
- To convert your USB-style keyboard and mouse signals to PS/2, order the USB to PS/2 Converter (KVUSB).
- Add CATx KVM extension with a CATx KVM Extender Single-Video Remote Unit (ACUR001A).
These products work with:
- Standalone Remote Units for CAT5 KVM Extender Hubs (ACUREM, ACUREMSW, ACUREM)
- Rackmount Remote Units for CAT5 KVM Extender Hubs (ACU1006MRA)
- USB to PS/2 Converter (KVUSB)
- CATx KVM Extender Single-Video Remote Unit (ACUR001A)
- CAT5 100-MHz Solid-Conductor Bulk Cable, 4-Pair (EYN840A, EYN860A)
- CAT5 100-MHz Solid-Conductor Cable, 4-Pair, Straight-Pinned (EYN556MS, EYN550MS, etc.)
Our extender hubs make it easy to put your CPUs or ServSwitch™ KVM switches where you want them—and they give you rackmount convenience! They use inexpensive CAT5 cable, so cabling is easy. You may be able to use the cable you already have installed!
These extender hubs combine the functions of 6 or 12 regular local units into 1 rackmount chassis. Simply connect 6 or 12 remote units via CAT5 UTP and attach your CPUs with our Coax CPU Cable (EHN230). Use these hubs with ACUREM, ACUREMSW, ACUMREM, and ACU1006MRA remote units.
The extender hubs require no software, are operating system independent, and work with a wide variety of hardware, including Microsoft® IntelliMouse®. The hubs perform complete PS/2® keyboard and mouse emulation for the attached CPUs.
The extender hubs also feature built-in surge protection to defend your CAT5 link side against surges and spikes.