The CL1016 LCD KVM Switch series are control units that allow access to multiple computers from a single keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM), console. A single CL1016 can control up to 16 computers.
The CL1016 LCD KVM Switch series are control units that allow access to multiple computers from a single keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM), console. A single CL1016 can control up to 16 computers. As many as 15 additional KVM switches can be daisy-chained to the CL1008, so that up to 256 computers can all be controlled from a single KVM console.
The CL1016 offers a space-saving, streamlined approach to KVM switch technology by integrating a keyboard, 17" LCD monitor, and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing.
- KVM console with 17" LCD monitor in a sliding housing with top and bottom clearance for smooth operation in a 1U high system rack
- LCD module rotates up to 115 degrees for a more comfortable viewing angle
- Standard rack mount kit included - optional Easy Rack Mounting (single person installation) rack mount kit available (requires separate purchase)
- Daisy-chain up to 15 additional units - control up to 256 computers
- No software required - convenient computer selection via hotkeys and mouse driven intuitive on screen display (OSD) menus
- Auto Scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Broadcast support - commands from the keyboard can be broadcast to all available computers on the installation
- Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Two level password security - only authorized users view and control the computers; up to four users plus an administrator with separate profiles for each
- Video settings of attached computers are automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD monitor
- Upgradable firmware
- Keyboard Language support: English(US); English(UK); German; German(Swiss); French; Spanish; Traditional Chinese; Japanese; Korean; Swedish; Italian; Russian; Hungarian
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD