4 Port USB KVM
- Black Box SW612A ServSwitch Simplicity 4-PortBlack Box SW612A ServSwitch Simplicity 4-Port - Two- and four-port KVM switch. Great for home use! Also available as a 2-port model! Low-cost, KVM switching for your PS/2 CPUs. Compact yet durable metal chassis. Software independent and easy to install.
- Black Box KV9004A ServSwitch EC KVM Switch For PS/2 Servers And ConsolesBlack Box KV9004A ServSwitch EC KVM Switch for PS/2 Servers and Consoles, 4 Port. Perfect for all PS/2 switching and control.
- Aten VS461 USB/PS2 KVM SwitchThe 4-port VS461 chart a revolutionary new direction in multimedia functionality by combining a Single Link DVI video switch with stereo quality audio. Now you can easily switch between the digital video and audio output of 4 digital devices (such as DVD players or computers), and enjoy it on a single DVI display and set of speakers.Conveniently switch between DVI input sources using pushbuttons located on the unit's front panel or sit back and use the IR remote control.
- Aten VM1600 8 Port USB KVMThe VM1600 Modular Matrix Switch offers advanced access and real-time control of multiple local and remote A/V input devices and displays from a single chassis. The VM1600 allows users to independently switch and route video and/or audio content directly to various monitors, displays, projectors and/or speakers simply by pressing front panel pushbuttons. A built-in Scaler encodes the video format in order to provide seamless, real-time switching. The front panel LCD shows a quick view of active...
- Aten CS9134 4 Port USB KVMCS9134 is a KVM Switch with built-in PS/2. It can control 4 servers via a single console and allows users to switch between computers via the buttons on the front panel of the switch or the hotkey configuration on the console keyboard. It is the simplest and most convenient most convenient solution for multi-computer management. Moreover, it supports 3-tier connection via cascade. With 21 sets of CS9134, users can control 64 computers.
- Aten CS84U 4 Port USB KVMThe CS84U PS/2-USB KVM Switch is a desktop control unit that allows users to access four computers from a single KVM console (PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse, and VGA monitor). In addition, CS84U comes with ATEN's new Video DynaSync™ technology, which eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution.
- Aten CS84A 4 Port USB KVMCS84A is a KVM Switch with built-in PS/2 on each of the front and rear panels. It can control 4 servers via a single console and allows users to switch between computers via the buttons on the front panel of the switch or the hotkey configuration on the keyboard. It is the simplest and most convenient most convenient solution for multi-computer management.
- Aten CS74U 4 Port USB KVMThe CS74U 4-Port USB KVM Switch is a desktop control unit that allows users to access four computers from a single KVM console (keyboard and mouse, audio and VGA monitor).With the CS74U, you can access computers conveniently using port selection pushbuttons located on the unit’s front panel.
- Aten CS74E 4 Port USB KVMThe KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) switch is a control unit that allows access to four computers from a single console (keyboard, monitor, and mouse). With its custom designed connectors, the significantly reduces the number of ports required for a 4 port KVM switch. The design features a custom SPHD-15 male connector for the keyboard, video, and mouse, and SPHD-15 female connectors for the cables that connect the switch to the computers.
- Aten CS74D 4 Port USB KVMThe CS74D 4-Port USB DVI KVM Switch allows you to control four computers using one USB mouse, USB keyboard and Digital Visual Interface (DVI) monitor console. It supports digital video devices, such as fl at panel displays, data projectors, plasma displays and digital TVs.