The unit metered (PX-1000) models support the PX family intelligence and PDU-level metering. This includes support for plug-and-play environmental sensors, USB ports, button mounts, and metering current (amps), voltage, power (kVA, kW), power factor and energy consumption (kWh).
The unit metered (PX-1000) models support the PX family intelligence and PDU-level metering. This includes support for plug-and-play environmental sensors, USB ports, button mounts, and metering current (amps), voltage, power (kVA, kW), power factor and energy consumption (kWh). PX-1000 models do not support outlet metering or remote switching.
- kWh Metering Accuracy - Accurate kWh metering allows you to measure actual energy usage for accurate customer or department charge-back billing. The data can be used to encourage energy efficient behavior among users, establish power consumption baselines, and analyze the effect of efficiency initiatives.
- Energy Efficient Latching Relays - Latching bistable relays only require power to switch from one state to another so PDUs consume 67% less energy, produce less heat, and can be configured to return to pre-outage state instantly, or leverage patent-pending outlet sequencing technology that minimizes inrush current.
- Environmental Sensors - Optional plug-and-play environmental sensors for temperature, humidity, airflow, differential air pressure, and leaks connect to a dedicated iPDU port, feature field replaceable heads, and alert you to potential threats that can cause downtime. Contact closure sensors are also supported for use with third-party sensors, webcams, and door locks. Environment data is instantly sent to Raritan's DCIM software and allows you to confidently raise ambient temperatures and adjust fan speed in CRAHs and CRACs to increase your energy savings and get the most out of your cooling systems.
- SecureLock Power Cords - IEC outlets often fail to hold plugs as securely as data center managers would like. Raritan's intelligent rack PDUs are equipped with SecureLock outlets that work with standard power cords, or lock when using SecureLock power cords to prevent cables from coming unplugged due to vibration or human error. Available in three colors - black, blue, and red - that help you to easily identify power feeds.
- Intelligent Replaceable Controller - Flush mount controller with industrial-grade reliability, configurable firmware, disaster recovery support, and hot swap capability in the event of a malfunction. So in the unlikely event that your controller should fail, you'll be able to replace it without having to interrupt any business critical services!
- Mechanical Design - We use 3D modeling tools to create the perfect fit for your rack with space-saving Zero U, 1U, 2U, and 3U form factors that provide unobstructed access to your rack for faster service calls, equipment changes, and deploying newly provisioned equipment.
- Remote Power Control - Keep outlets switched off to prevent unauthorized access, ensure proper provisioning, and avoid tripped circuit breakers. Use remote power controls to reboot hung servers or provision outlets for new devices without ever having to step foot in the facility
|Maximum Input Current||16A|
|Nominal Input Voltage||400v AC|
|36 outlets||24 x IEC C-13|