- Geist Watchdog 15 / 15-P On-Board Temperature And Humidity SensorsThe Watchdog 15 / 15-P is a self-contained unit with on-board temperature and humidity/dew point sensors. It has an input capacity of four external sensors. SNMP, Email & SMS Alerts Trigger escalating alarms if temperature or humidity fall outside of specified parameters via SNMP (v1, v2c), email and SMS messages (email to SMS gateway). For example, specify an email notification to one or more users at 70° F, add another layer of personnel to the email alarm at 80° F, add your...
- Geist Watchdog 1200 / 1250 Web-Based Remote SurveillanceThe Watchdog 1200 and Watchdog 1250 provide Web-based remote surveillance of temperature, relative humidity, dew point, airflow, light, sound and additional sensors connected to the unit. Configure SNMP, Email, and Email-to-SMS alerts when user-specified thresholds are breached.
- Geist Watchdog 100 / 100-PAs with all Watchdogs, the Watchdog 100 allows users to keep an eye on remote conditions from a secure web interface and receive SNMP, e-mail, text message (via your carrier's email-to-SMS gateway) and voice call* alert notifications when user-specified thresholds are breached.
- Geist SD2 Smoke Detector KitThe SD2 is a low-voltage smoke detector with a built-in dry-contact relay output, suitable for use with any Geist environmental or power + environmental monitoring unit equipped with analog-sensor inputs. Comes pre-wired with a 12VDC power supply and a 25ft (7.6m) length, 2-conductor alarm wire for easy installation.
- Geist RDPS / RDPS-50/100 Door Position SensorGeist's door position sensor helps you keep track of whether data center doors are open or closed. You can use a web interface to check the position of the door, or an alarm can be set to provide you with an alert whenever a secure door is opened. Consisting of two main components - a magnet and a switch with terminals connecting the signal wires - the distance between the pieces widens whenever the door is opened. This is how Geist's door position sensor detects whether the door is open or...
- Geist PFS-100 US Power Failure SensorThe Power Failure Sensor is an analog sensor that enables a Geist Climate Monitor to detect line voltage and send an alert through email or SNMP trap if power is lost. This provides time to either restore power or properly shutdown the system before backup power is exhausted.
- Geist G60VDCM 60 VDCM SensorThis sensor enables the Geist Climate Monitor to monitor DC low-voltage systems. Using logs and graphs provided by the Geist Climate Monitor you can remotely check on the status of the system. Find out if the batteries are being overcharged or not charged enough.