Racks & Cabinets
- Geist Watchdog 15 / 15-P On-Board Temperature And Humidity SensorsThe Watchdog 15 / 15-P is a self-contained unit with on-board temperature and humidity/dew point sensors. It has an input capacity of four external sensors. SNMP, Email & SMS Alerts Trigger escalating alarms if temperature or humidity fall outside of specified parameters via SNMP (v1, v2c), email and SMS messages (email to SMS gateway). For example, specify an email notification to one or more users at 70° F, add another layer of personnel to the email alarm at 80° F, add your...
- Geist RDPS / RDPS-50/100 Door Position SensorGeist's door position sensor helps you keep track of whether data center doors are open or closed. You can use a web interface to check the position of the door, or an alarm can be set to provide you with an alert whenever a secure door is opened. Consisting of two main components - a magnet and a switch with terminals connecting the signal wires - the distance between the pieces widens whenever the door is opened. This is how Geist's door position sensor detects whether the door is open or...
- RF Code R170-0B06 Environment Monitoring PDU SensorDesigned for deployment with APC 8xxx series PDUs from Schneider Electric, R170 Sensors enable power monitoring data to flow over the RF Code radio frequency infrastructure.
- RF Code R170-0B04 Environment Monitoring PDU SensorDesigned for deployment with Emerson/Liebert PDUs, R170 Sensors enable power monitoring data to flow overthe RF Coderadiofrequencyinfrastructure.
- RF Code R155 Environment Monitoring Humidity-Temperature SensorThe R155 Humidity-Temperature Sensor monitors the ambient temperature and relative humidity inside of your data center racks, enabling the easy mapping of data center temperature profiles and airflow optimization.
- RF Code R135 Environment Monitoring Fluid Detector SensorThe “wire-free” R135 Fluid Detector Sensor features a revolutionary thin-film leak sensor that can easily be applied to floors, walls, or even wrapped around pipes or other objects.
- RF Code R130 Environment Monitoring Dry Contact SensorThe “wire-free” R130 Dry Contact Sensor monitors dry contact devices without the deployment and cost limitations of traditional wired solutions.
- RF Code M250 Environment Monitoring Fixed Gateway (Reader)With a modular design and low price, the M250 fixed gateway provides an economical solution to a wide variety of asset tracking problems.
- RF Code M174 Environment Monitoring IR-Enabled IT Location SensorsDesigned for use with difficult-to-tag,rack-mounted equipment, these affordable and reusable IR-enabled sensors work in conjunction with the A740 Rack Locator to allow you toinstantly determine and verify the location of rack-based ITassets.