- RF Code R170-0B06 Environment Monitoring PDU SensorDesigned for deployment with APC 8xxx series PDUs from Schneider Electric, R170 Sensors enable power monitoring data to flow over the RF Code radio frequency infrastructure.
- RF Code R170-0B04 Environment Monitoring PDU SensorDesigned for deployment with Emerson/Liebert PDUs, R170 Sensors enable power monitoring data to flow overthe RF Coderadiofrequencyinfrastructure.
- RF Code R155 Environment Monitoring Humidity-Temperature SensorThe R155 Humidity-Temperature Sensor monitors the ambient temperature and relative humidity inside of your data center racks, enabling the easy mapping of data center temperature profiles and airflow optimization.
- RF Code R135 Environment Monitoring Fluid Detector SensorThe “wire-free” R135 Fluid Detector Sensor features a revolutionary thin-film leak sensor that can easily be applied to floors, walls, or even wrapped around pipes or other objects.
- RF Code R130 Environment Monitoring Dry Contact SensorThe “wire-free” R130 Dry Contact Sensor monitors dry contact devices without the deployment and cost limitations of traditional wired solutions.
- RF Code M250 Environment Monitoring Fixed Gateway (Reader)With a modular design and low price, the M250 fixed gateway provides an economical solution to a wide variety of asset tracking problems.
- RF Code M174 Environment Monitoring IR-Enabled IT Location SensorsDesigned for use with difficult-to-tag,rack-mounted equipment, these affordable and reusable IR-enabled sensors work in conjunction with the A740 Rack Locator to allow you toinstantly determine and verify the location of rack-based ITassets.