- Supports HPE Synergy 480 and HPE 660 Gen10 Compute Modules.
- A guided installation experience is provided for setting up HPE Synergy.
- Adds 2650W HVDC hot plug power supplies as an infrastructure option.
- Product is now offered to comply with the Trade Agreements Act (TAA).
Designed for a wide range of configuration and deployment options, the HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen10 Server Blade provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications with right-sized storage for the right workload for a lower TCO. All of this is managed by HPE OneView, the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance. The HPE BL460c Gen10 Server Blade now offers Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 25%6 bin to bin performance gain over the previous generation, plus 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory. Additional support includes tiered storage controller options, internal 12 Gb/s SAS, 20 Gb FlexibleLOMs, support for two M.2, NVMe, or up to four uFF drives, and HPE ProLiant Persistent Memory options.
- Optimize Applications and Service-levels
- Move Faster by Accelerating Application and Service Delivery
- Work More Efficiently by Reducing Operational Effort and Cost
- Unlock Value by Increasing Productivity and Control
Form factor chassis
- The 10U HPE Synergy 12000 Frame easily mounts into the same space as existing c-Class solutions today and uses the same datacenter resources for quick and easy installation.
- Yes, please reference the QuickSpecs for details
- HPE Synergy Appliances
- Synergy Composer (OneView), Synergy Image Streamer, Frame Link Module-multi-frame link
- Includes 2 Titanium 96% Efficient Hot Plug smart Power Supplies with 2650Watts running either N+N or N+1 Redundancy(6 total)
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
48.2 x 93.66 x 44.2 cm
Synergy 12000 Frame with 1x Frame