- Support for Intel Xeon Scalable processors – full stack.
- 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory RDIMM/LRDIMM offering 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 GB.
- Security through firmware and standard chassis features.
- Re-designed shorter chassis with multiple drive cage options for upgrade, including 8 SFF Express Bay to support NVMe solid state drives.
- Graphic process unit (GPU) support for graphic-intensive applications such as Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and machine learning.
- Build a fully functional server with ClearOS™ Software from HPE that is just right for you at no upfront cost. For more information, check the ClearOS link on the right.
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server delivers a secure dual-socket tower server with performance, expandability, and proven reliability making it the choice for expanding SMBs, remote offices of larger businesses, and enterprise data centers. HPE ML350 Gen10 Server leverages the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 71%1 performance gain and 27% increase in cores2, along with the 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supports up to 3.0 TB and 11%3 faster than 2400 MT/s. The shorter re-designed rackable chassis with multiple upgrade options provides flexibility that can expand as your business needs grow. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, NVMe SSD, embedded 4x1GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options. Supported by the HPE Pointnext industry-leading service organization and ease of deployment, HPE ML350 Gen10 Server helps you transform to a digital business with more agility and all within your limited IT budget.
- Perform with Unmatched Versatility
- Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
- Security Innovations
- Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 1 or 2, depending on model SKU
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3100 series
- 1 or 2
Processor core available
- 28 or 26 or 24 or 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 6 or 8 or 4, depending on model SKU
- 38.50 MB L3 - 8.25 MB L3, depending on model SKU
- 3.6 GHz, maximum depending on processor SKU
4U tower with rack conversion capability
Power supply type
- HPE Flexible Slot Redundant Power Supply modules 500W / 800W / 1600W, depending on model SKU, or HPE Standard 500W Non-Hot-Plug/non-RPS Power Supply
- 8-slots (x16, x8, x16, x8, x16, x8, x16, x8) as standard in 2P model. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
- 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4 DIMM
- 16 GB (1 x 16GB) RDIMM or depending on model SKU
- 24 DIMM slots
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
Memory protection features
- Advanced ECC Memory Online Spare Mode Memory Lock Step Mode
- 24 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD or 16 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD and 8 SFF NVMe SSD 12 LFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD 12 LFF NHP SATA HDD Depending on model. Upgrade option kits are available.
Included hard drives
- None Ship Standard
System fan features
- Standard 2 fans, none-hot-plug Optional 4 additional fans, hot-plug and N+1 redundancy Reference QuickSpecs for config. detail.
- HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 369i Adapter
- 1 HPE Smart Array S100i and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a, depending on model SKU
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
46.25 (H) x 64.8 (D) x 17.4 (W) cm