- Metered Auto Transfer Switch (ATS) PDU
- Digital Display (Load, Voltage, and KW)
- 2 x IEC-320 C20 Plugs for Redundancy
- 10 IEC-320 (8) C13 / (2) C19 Outlets (10 Rear)
- 200-240V AC - 50/60Hz - 20-amp electrical capacity
- 1U rack mount
The CyberPower PDU20MHVIEC10AT, 10-outlet 1U rack mount metered auto transfer switch (ATS) power distribution unit (PDU), provides 200-240V / 20A output. The PDU distributes unfiltered electrical pass-through to 10 IEC-320 (8) C13 / (2) C19 receptacles from redundant IEC-320 C20 plugs. Dual power cords can be plugged into separate power sources to provide redundancy to single-corded connected equipment. If power for the primary source exceeds the lower or upper thresholds, or if power fails, the PDU will switch to the secondary power source to ensure continuous operation. The PDU will switch back to the primary power source when incoming power becomes stable.
The LCD provides local monitoring of the PDU. Perform load management by using the display to measure the electrical current (displayed in amperes) used by connected equipment. The LCD can also display input and output voltages, to diagnose potential issues with input AC power. Active power consumption (displayed in kilowatts) and hardware and firmware versions are also viewable on the LCD screen.
The PDU20MHVIEC10AT includes a SNMP/HTTP card slot for adding an RMCARD202 or RMCARD203 (sold separately). With the addition of the SNMP card and an IP address on the network interface, users have real-time monitoring of the ATS PDU. The CyberPower Management Console provides real-time remote monitoring of PDU vitals and event logging to review historical power conditions, such as input voltages, load levels, and outlet status. Automatic event notifications can be sent to designated users when power events occur, via Email, SMS Text, or SNMP Trap.
Designed for datacenters and other demanding electrical applications, the PDU20MHVIEC10AT has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing, a 10-foot AC power cord, and a cord retention tray. It can be mounted horizontally and is UL60950_1 and CSA C22.2 certified by ETL and FCC Class A certified. A three-year warranty ensures that this PDU is free of defects in design, assembly, material or workmanship.
- Metered Power Distribution Unit (PDU) – 200-240V AC, 20A maximum capacity (derated to 16 amps) is distributed to connected equipment.
- Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) – Dual 10FT NEMA IEC-320 C20 power cords provide redundant power sources to devices with single power supplies.
- Power Redundancy – A and B power cords can be plugged into separate power sources to ensure continuous power access. Users can select their preferred source as the primary input.
- Power Distribution – Ten (10) IEC-320 (8) C13 / (2) C19 outlets with unfiltered electrical pass-through are standard with the PDU20MHVIEC10AT PDU.
- LCD Screen – The LCD provides real-time meter status for current (amperes), input and output voltages, power consumptions (kilowatts), and hardware/firmware versions.
- SNMP/HTTP Card Slot – A SNMP/HTTP Card slot is available for the installation of an RMCARD202 or RMCARD203 (sold separately), providing remote monitoring, reporting, and event notifications, via Email, SMS Text, or SNMP Trap.
- Upgradeable Hardware & LCD Firmware – Hardware and LCD firmware can be updated to the latest versions using the serial communication port.
- Serial Communication Port – The metered ATS PDU comes with a serial port and cable to update/upgrade the hardware and LCD firmware.
- Protocol Support – With installation of an RMCARD202 or RMCARD203 (sold separately), the metered ATS PDU includes protocol support for PowerPanel Business Edition, HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, and SNMP including SNMPv3, IPv4, IPv6, NTP, SMTP protocols.
- Rack Mountable – Included rack mounting brackets allow for 1U horizontal rack installation.
- Cord Retention Brackets – Included cord retention brackets keep power cords organized and securely plugged in.
- Switchless Design – Designed without a power switch and circuit breaker (on most models) to prevent accidental power interruptions.
|Voltage||200V - 240V|
|Maximum Input Current||20A (Derated to 16A)|
|Plug Type||2 x IEC-320 C20|
|Nominal Output Voltage||200-240V|
|Overload Protection (Each Bank)||N/A|
|Outlets - # of Banks||1|
|Outlets - Total||10|
|Outlet Type||IEC-320 C13 (8) / C19 (2)|
|Outlets - Front||0|
|Outlets - Rear||10|
|LCD Readout||KW, Voltage, Amperage, Network Information, HW/FW Version|
|LED Indicators||Input, Output Load|
|Management & Communications|
|SNMP / HTTP Remote Monitoring||Yes, with optional RMCARD202 or RMCARD203|
|Form Factors Supported||1U Rackmount|
|Cord Retention Tray/Cord Organizers||Yes|
|External Site Ground Pin||Yes|
|Adjustable Mounting Brackets||1 set (L-long)|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) (in.)||17.05 x 1.75 x 9.3|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F to 113°F / 0 °C to 45 °C|
|Operating Humidity||0% - 95% non-condensing|
|Storage Temperature||5°F to 113°F / -15°C to 45 °C|
|Maximum Operating Elevation||13,100 ft / 4,000 m|
|Maximum Storage Elevation||50,000 ft / 15,000 m|
|Safety||UL60950_1 certified by ETL (USA), CSA C22.2 (Canada), FCC Class B|
|Product Warranty||3 Years|