Cisco Meraki MX100 Security & SD-WAN Appliances are ideal for organizations considering a Unified Threat Managment (UTM) solution for distributed sites, campuses or datacenter VPN concentration.
Cisco Meraki MX Security & SD-WAN Appliances are ideal for organizations considering a Unified Threat Managment (UTM) solution for distributed sites, campuses or datacenter VPN concentration. Since the MX is 100% cloud managed, installation and remote management are simple. The MX has a comprehensive suite of network services, eliminating the need for multiple appliances. These services include SD-WAN capabilities, application-based firewalling, content filtering, web search filtering, SNORT® based intrusion detection and prevention, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP), web caching, 4G cellular failover and more. Auto VPN and SD-WAN features are available on our hardware and virtual appliances, configurable in Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure.
- Two GbE SFP connections (requires optional Meraki SFP-1GB-SX transceiver).
- USB port, to support approved 3G/4G cards for failover to cellular networks.
- 1TByte cache storage for WAN acceleration.
- LAN 2 port can be configured to be a LAN or WAN connection, allowing support up to 2 WAN connections.
- Dedicated management port.
- Front-panel rack mounts.
|Cloud-based centralized management||
|Networking and security||
|Traffic shaping and application management||
|Advanced security services||