Black Box DTX1002-T InvisaPC Dual-Head Transmitter.
IP-based LAN/WAN solution enables point-to-point KVM extension and transition to small unmanaged matrices in a small form factor.
- Extremely low bandwidth requirements with maximum 35 Mbps for 1080p motion picture resolution.
- Enables soft migration from desktop computing to virtual computing without sacrificing performance.
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP 7.1 and RDP 8 or Remote FX) delivers seamless rich media, USB redirection, and enhanced security and compliance.
- Integrates with Microsoft® MS Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 SPJ for RDP 7.1 Remote FX.
- Maximum resolution up to 1920 x 1200.
- Compact fanless design improves ergonomics at the users desks.
- IP-based LAN/WAN solution for extension and switching of DVI-D video and USB-HID.
- Offers point-to-point extension over IP (in real time over a LAN or with low latency over the Internet), switched extension with up to 32 virtual RDP machines/physical computers via the transmitter.
- Scalable solution—start small as point-to-point extension and grow to a matrix switching system.
|Approvals||CE, RoHS, FCC, TUV, UL# E215890|
|Computer Interface||DVI-D cable, USB Type A to B cable|
|Connector||(2) DVI input, (1) USB Type B female, (1) RJ-45 network, (1) 2.5 mm barrel for power|
|Distance||16-ft. maximum, DVI-D and USB limitations|
|Input||100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz;
4 Amps MAX
0.9 Amps MAX
|Leads Supported||DVI-D video, USB keyboard, mouse and peripherals, USB audio|
|LED Interface||(1) power LED, (2) RJ-45 Link LEDs|
|Operating System||Transmitter: Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS
Virtual RDP sessions: Windows Server 2008 R2 or Server 2012
OS needs to be able to support USB HID drivers
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: 32ºF to 95ºF (0ºC to 35ºC);
Storage Temperature: -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC);
Operating Humidity: 5–95% non-condensing
|Power||External in-line power supply|
|Power Consumption||20 Watts (maximum)|
|User Interface||Must use remote user station/receiver (DTX1002-R)|
|Dimensions||6.44"W x 4.31"D x 1.38"H (16.35 x 10.94 x 3.5 cm)|
|Weight||.1 lbs (.40 kg)|