Black Box DTX1002-R InvisaPC - Dual-Head Receiver.
IP-based LAN/WAN solution enables point-to-point KVM extension and transition to small unmanaged matrices in a small form factor.
- Extremely low bandwidth requirements with maximum 35 Mbps for 1080p motion picture resolution.
- Enables soft migration from desktop computing to virtual computing without sacrificing performance.
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP 7.1 and RDP 8 or Remote FX) delivers seamless rich media, USB redirection, and enhanced security and compliance.
- Integrates with Microsoft® MS Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 SPJ for RDP 7.1 Remote FX.
- Maximum resolution up to 1920 x 1200.
- Compact fanless design improves ergonomics at the users desks.
- IP-based LAN/WAN solution for extension and switching of DVI-D video, USB-HID, vUSB, vMedia, and bi-directional stereo audio.
- Offers point-to-point extension over IP (in real time over a LAN or with low latency over the Internet), switched extension with up to 16 targets and up to 16 remote access connections to virtual machines per receiver.
|Approvals||CE, RoHS, FCC, TUV, UL# E215890|
|Computer Interface||DVI-D cable, USB Type A to B cable|
|Connectors||(2) DVI output, (4) USB Type A female, (1) RJ-45 network, (2) 3.5 mm audio for SPK and MIC, (1) 2.5 mm barrel for power|
|Distance||16-ft. maximum, DVI-D and USB limitations|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature: 32ºF to 95ºF (0ºC to 35ºC);
Storage Temperature: -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC);
Operating Humidity: 5–95% non-condensing
|Leads Supported||DVI-D video, USB keyboard, mouse and peripherals, USB audio|
|LED Interface||(1) power LED, (2) RJ-45 Link LEDs|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, SErver 2008, Server 2012, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS|
|Power||Consumption: 20 Watts, maximum;
Input: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 4 Amps MAX;
Output: 5 VDC; 0.9 Amps MAX;
External in-line power supply
|User Interface||Must use remote user station/receiver (DTX1000-R)|
|Dimensions||6.44"W x 4.31"D x 1.38"H (16.35 x 10.94 x 3.5 cm)|
|Weight||1 lbs (.40 kg)|