Black Box DTX1000-R InvisaPC Single-Head Receiver.
- Extremely low bandwidth requirements with maximum 35 Mbps for 1080p motion picture resolution.
- Enables soft migration from desktop computing to virtual computing without sacrificing performance.
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP 7.1 and RDP 8 or Remote FX) delivers seamless rich media, USB redirection, and enhanced security and compliance.
- Integrates with Microsoft® MS Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 SPJ for RDP 7.1 Remote FX.
- Maximum resolution up to 1920 x 1200.
- Compact fanless design improves ergonomics at the users desks.
- IP-based LAN/WAN solution for extension and switching of DVI-D video and USB-HID.
- Offers point-to-point extension over IP (in real time over a LAN or with low latency over the Internet), switched extension with up to 32 virtual RDP machines/physical computers via the transmitter.
- Scalable solution—start small as point-to-point extension and grow to a matrix switching system.
Approvals — CE, RoHS, FCC, TUV, UL# E215890
Computer Interface — DVI-D cable, USB Type A to B cable
Connectors — (1) DVI output, (4) USB Type A female, (1) RJ-45 network, (1) 3.5mm MIC/Stereo, (1) 2.5 mm barrel for power
Distance — 16-ft. maximum, DVI-D and USB limitations
Input — 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz;
.9 Amps MAX
Output — 5 VDC;
4 Amps MAX
Leads Supported — DVI-D video, USB keyboard, mouse and peripherals, USB audio
LED Interface — Transmitter: (1) power LED, (2) RJ-45 Link LEDs
Network Speed — 10/100-Mbps
Operating System — Transmitter: Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Linux, Solaris, Mac OS
Virtual RDP sessions: Windows Server 2008 R2 or Server 2012
OS needs to be able to support USB HID drivers
Environmental — Operating Temperature: 32ºF to 95ºF (0ºC to 35ºC);
Storage Temperature: -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC);
Operating Humidity: 5–95% non-condensing
Power — External in-line power supply
Power Consumption — 20 Watts
User Interface — Must use remote user station/transmitter DTX1000-T
Dimensions — 6.44"W x 4.31"D x 1.38"H (16.35 x 10.94 x 3.5 cm)
Weight — .848 lbs (.38 kg)