Black Box DCX3000-DVR Digital KVM Remote User Station.
Receiver units for the high-performance DCX3000 Digital KVM Matrix Switch.
- High-performance HD KVM matrix switching system for smaller multiuser applications.
- Designed for small and medium sized applications migrating from analog to digital KVM.
- Fast, reliable switching of digital KVM, HD video, audio, and USB.
- Switch via graphical user interface (GUI) or quick-fire hotkeys. The GUI moves away from traditional text-only on-screen display menus with thumbnail previews that are bigger and easier to see. The UI uses auto refreshed thumbnails to configure each connected device.
- Remote user station units support HDMI displays and DVI connections. Because the DCX3000 system uses zero compression, every pixel is delivered for crystal-clear video.
|Approvals||CE, RoHS2, FCC|
|Connectors||Console: Front: (2) USB Type A F; (2) 3.5-mm speaker/microphone;
Rear: (1) DVI-D output; (2) USB Type A F
Other: Rear: (1) 6-position RJ-12 options port; (1) RJ-45 link; (1) Hirose 3-position locking power connector
|Power||External in-line power supply|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||6.7" W x 4.4" D x 1.25" H (17 x 11.2 x 3 cm)|
|Weight||1.15 lb. (0.5 kg)|