Black Box ACX048 DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch, 48-Port Chassis.
For flexible and super-fast crosspoint switching of Full-HD video in matrix switching enterprises.
- Terabit-speed switching backplane.
- Nearly instantaneous video switching. Virtually no delay or blanking.
- Full HD compatible. Boasts digital resolutions up to 2560 x 1600.
- Various interface cards available (USB HID/2.0, RS-232, and others).
- Can be used with remote DKM or DKM FX extenders for extra-long links.
- Modular, no fixed ports. Moves, adds, and changes are quick and easy.
- Choose from CATx and single-mode fiber SFP modular card interfaces. Single-mode fiber interfaces will also work over multimode fiber.
- Enables mixing of media on inputs/outputs—CATx in and fiber out, or vice versa.
- Supports rich, digital audio for a full multimedia experience.
- Includes a control card. Manage via KVM, network, or serial console.
- Rackmountable 4U-high chassis.
- A scalable, highly reliable peripheral matrix switching and DVI routing system.
- Very flexible. Any port can be an input or an output.
- Holds six modular cards for up to 48 I/O ports.
- Supports high-quality, full-frame DVI-D video
|Dimensions:||19" W x 9.1" D x 5.3" H (48.3 x 23 x 13.3 cm)|
|Weight:||19.6 lbs (8.9 kg)|
|Connectors:||Included Controller / CPU board:
(1) DVI-D output
(2) USB Type A female
(1) DB9 female (RS232)
(1) RJ45 Network Port
Included Power Module(s):
|Power Input:||90 - 264 VAC, 47-63Hz|
|Power Consumption:||94 Watts (without I/O boards installed)|
|Heat Dissipation:||320.5 BTU/hr.|
|Operating Temperature:||41 to 113°F (5 to 45°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||–13 to 140°F (–25 to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity:||Max. 80% non-condensing|
|Power Supply Slot Capacity*:||2 slots available (unit comes with 1)|
|Included Power Supplies:||1|
|I/O Slot Capacity:||6|
|Compatible I/O Boards:||ACXIO8-C, ACXIO8-SM, ACXIO8-SFP, ACXIO8-6G|
|Interconnect Support:||dependent on I/O card usage|
|Max. Endpoints (TX/RX combined)*:||48|
|Technical Notes:||This chassis includes one power supply, one CPU / Controller board, two fans and one filter, along with several cables. You will also need to add additional I/O boards on this chassis.|