- Transparent USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 support up to 164 feet (50 m) over a single CATx cable.
- Support resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 at 60 Hz.
- Extend video, audio, USB keyboard and mouse, and up to two USB peripherals.
- Extend high-resolution VGA with USB 1.1 or 2.0 and stereo audio more than 160 feet over CATx cable.
- ServSwitch Wizard USB SRX KVM Extender, Single-Video, USB, and Audio
The power of transparent USB
The ServSwitch Wizard™ USB SRX KVM Extender, single-video, from Black Box combines VGA, USB 1.1 or USB 2.0, and audio, and sends them up to 164 feet across a single CATx cable. It's easy to fine-tune the video image on the remote unit and get crystal-clear stereo audio and transparent USB.
DDC EDID read and store support
Modern graphics adapter cards—even with analog output—require the presence of Display Data Channel (DDC) information. Without it, they output low-quality video or none at all. The ServSwitch Wizard USB SRX Extender reads the DDC information from the attached display and stores it in the local unit's non-volatile memory.
Small form factor
The ServSwitch Wizard USB SRX KVM Extender's compact chassis enables you to mount it side by side in the Rackmount Chassis for ServSwitch KVM Extender (ACU5000A). Use it to mount up to 16 single-video units in just 2U.
The local unit features audio and VGA feed-through, giving you local access just by plugging a keyboard and mouse directly into the spare PC USB ports.
With two single-video units, you can connect two workstations with keyboards, monitors, and mice to one CPU tower. Two users can use the local connections to monitor and diagnose the CPU. This setup is ideal for a remote CPU that doesn't need to be monitored simultaneously by two users.
- Rackmount Chassis for ServSwitch Wizard Extender (ACU5000A)
- 5-VDC Power Supply (PS649-R3)
|Connectors||Local Unit: (1) RJ-45; (1) USB Type B F; (2) HD15 F for VGA; (2) 3.5-mm audio jack F; (1) barrel jack for power;
Remote Unit: (1) RJ-45; (4) USB Type A; (1) HD15 F for VGA; (1) 3.5-mm audio jack F; (1) barrel jack for power
|Power||Autosensing 100-240 VAC/5 VDC 2.5 A (PS649-R3)|
|Dimensions||1"H x 2.9"W x 4.9"D (2.6 x 7.5 x 12.5 cm)|
|Weight||1.1 lb. (0.5 kg)|