Black Box ACU4001A ServSwitch USB Micro Extender Kit, Single-VGA.
- Transmits one VGA signal plus USB 1.1 signals up to 164 feet (50 m) over CAT5, CAT5e, and CAT6 UTP cable.
- Supports up to 1600 x 1200 resolution.
- Features local video passthrough.
The ServSwitch USB Micro Extender Kit, Single-VGA, enables you to place your workstation up to 164 feet (50 m) away from a server with a USB keyboard and mouse console. The extenders transparently send VGA and USB 1.1 signals over CAT5/5e/6 cable. And with up to 1600 x 1200 resolution, you get sharp, clear video, even on large monitors.
A 4-port USB hub built into the USB remote unit enables you to connect USB 1.1 devices such as memory sticks and PDAs in addition to the keyboard and mouse.
- Remote unit includes a built-in 4-port USB hub.
- Easy plug-and-play installation.
|Connectors||Local unit: (1) HD15 F, (1) HD15 M, (1) USB Type B F, (1) barrel power jack, (1) RJ-45;
Remote unit: (1) HD15 F, (4) USB Type A F, (1) barrel power jack, (1) RJ-45
|Power||Local unit: Via USB interface or optional external 5-VDC power supply (PSU1006E-R2; call our FREE Tech Support);
Remote unit: Included external power supply, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
|Dimensions||Local unit: 1.1"H x 4.7"W x 4.3"D (2.8 x 11.9 x 10.9 cm);
Remote unit: 1.1"H x 5.4"W x 3.9"D (2.8 x 13.7 x 9.9 cm)