- A cost-efficient solution that overcomes DVI cable limits by using CAT5/5e/6 cable. Offers distances up to 125 feet (50 m).
- Crystal-clear video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz.
- Ideal for broadcast and graphics studios, R&D labs, and medical imaging applications.
- Easy installation: Connect the DVI-D output of your PC with the local unit and your display with the remote unit; then connect both with the CATx link cable and turn on power.
- Supports DDC emulation.
- Extends digital video only.
- Internal power protection assures a continuous and steady video signal.
The CATx DVI-D with DDC SL Extender Kit is a cost-efficient solution to overcome the 16.4-feet limitation of the DVI specification. It's particularly ideal for use in conference rooms, or in office and industrial settings.
Installation is a snap. Simply connect the DVI-D output of your PC with the local unit and your display with the remote unit. Next, connect both with the CATx link cable, and turn on the power. Use the PC exactly as if you have a direct connection to your display.